Turning America back to God
by turning the heart of God's people
back to Him
by rebuilding their foundations
Bensley Newton, President
Bensley is an Engineer with a masters in Mechanical Engineering and a bachelors in Production Engineering. As a former bookstore owner, he has had the opportunity to minister one-on-one to hundreds of Christians including pastors from all over the world. He also led a 3½ year Discipleship Program for a small group of men, teaching straight from the foundation of the Bible with the goal of training them to be disciple-makers.
The ministry of “Foundation Rebuilders” was launched in 1995 with the goal to reach, teach, disciple, empower and send out 70 Million Christians who have a heart for God and America to be intentional salt and light in the culture. A well discipled and obedient Church will make an eternal, godly impact on every sphere of society.
About Foundation Rebuilders
How did Nehemiah build the wall around Jerusalem in 52 DAYS?
1. Nehemiah did not have resources, people or time – BUT he had a vision.
2. God provided through Kings for timber, protection and time (allowed to leave his job to complete the project).
3. Elders called to meet together. Vision explained. Elders passed on the vision to the people.
4. Paradigm shift: responsibility of rebuilding the “wall” God shifted it from a few leaders who had a burning burden to all the people assuming the responsibility of rebuilding the nation upon themselves
- 2 Chronicles 7: 14 “If My people who are called by My name will
- And pray and seek My face,
- AND turn from their wicked ways,
THEN I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
In Jerusalem Nehemiah had opposition and limited man power.
…the enemy is attacking…BUT…
God showed him that if each man built the wall in front of HIS own house, the wall will get built.
Nehemiah, in rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem, accomplished the task in an unbelievable 52 days. How could he have done it so quickly? He asked each man to be responsible for building the wall in front of his own house. No one can do the Rebuilding by ourselves. We need each one of us at our portion of the wall, in unison (“THAT THEY MAY BE ONE” Jesus—John 17:11) strengthening the wall. We need our Lord Jesus as the leader to direct our actions
Interested in learning more?
Will you be a Foundation Rebuilder?
We have published a book entitled, FEAR NOT. It is available on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, BooksaMillion.com...